Outside Service Position – Closing Shifts
- Picking balls from the golf range on a daily basis by driving the gas cart with multi-picker unit to all areas of the range and hand picking balls from the fence line both inside and out.
- Clean collected range balls in the washer and keep both ball machines stocked.
- Keeping golf carts washed, charged and organized between the cart barn storage and on the line availability. Thoroughly clean and detail carts as time permits.
- Pick up empty range buckets left on the range, rotate mats periodically, keep teaching area stocked with range balls.
- Assist golf shop as needed for projects and special activities.
- Employment privileges include two 18 hole rounds per week and use of range at any time. Also discounts are available on golf equipment and supplies.
- Knowledge of golf not required but preferred. Must have a valid drivers license and Social Security card.
Employment Application can be turned in to Bill Easterling.